Posted by: Kyle Jakobi
The summer isn’t quite over yet! Here’s a great refeshing, light recipe for this weekend — Goat Cheese and Strawberry Salad. It’s perfect for the waning days of summer.
Goat Cheese and Strawberry Salad
– 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
– 8 ounces strawberries, quartered
– 4 ounces cashews
– 1 pound baby romaine or buttered lettuce, washed and chopped
– ¼ cup Yuzu dressing (lemon or lime work, too)
– 1 tablespoon honey, or agave
– 1 teaspoon Dijon
– ½ cup olive oil
– Salt and pepper
- Mix Yuzu with honey and Dijon, whisk in olive oil gradually until all gone.
- Assemble lettuce on platter, dress with strawberries, cashews, pour dressing over salad finish with cheese. Add salt and pepper.